This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of credit reports, including what they are, how they are used, and how to read and interpret them. The course will cover the basics of credit reports, credit scores, and the factors that affect credit scores. Participants will learn how to obtain a copy of their credit report and how to identify errors in the report.
- Understand the purpose and importance of credit reports
- Learn how to read and interpret credit reports
- Identify and correct errors on credit reports
- Understand the factors that affect credit scores
- Understand the impact of credit scores on financial decisions